Bryant was located in the Burgess Building at 164 Westminster Street (now 232 Westminster Street) from 1871-1876. From Warner's Bryant & Stratton Business College Register, October 1871:
"This building, designed by George W. Cady, architect, and erected by the lessee, W. H. Low, on land owned by the heirs of Thomas Burgess, is one of the architectural ornaments of the city. It is 44 1/2 X 92 feet, constructed of brick, with granite foundation and beautifully ornamented marble front, three stories in height, with a French roof, high between joints, well ventilated and lighted ... The four halls on the third and fourth floors are occupied by the college"