Black and white photo of Bryant Hall located at 131 Hope Street, Providence, RI. To the left in photo is Carroll Hall and to the right is Bryant's Evening Division building. Bryant Hall was named for the college's founder, Henry Bryant and was the first dormitory for women at Bryant.
Bryant Hall was purchased by the college in 1963 from Henry Jacobs' estate. Jacobs had purchased the property in 1940 for use by the college.