The building was constructed in 1935 as part of Bryant's new East Side campus and was used as an auditorium and dining facility (until 1957). Before the gym was constructed, a carriage house and stable belonging to the "South Hall" mansion was located here.
Stratton Gymnasium was named after Henry Stratton, one of the original founders of the Bryant and Stratton colleges.
This building was sold to Brown University in 1969.
Auditorium Corner View in Winter, Bryant University
Auditorium Front View, Bryant University
Auditorium Front View With Cars, Bryant University
Auditorium Side View From Street, Bryant University