Bryant Hall located at 131 Hope Street, Providence, RI. Bryant Hall was named for the college's founder, Henry Bryant and was the first dormitory for women at Bryant.

Bryant Hall was purchased by the college in 1963 from Henry Jacobs' estate. Jacobs had purchased the property in 1940 for use by the college.

Follow

File

Bryant Hall Street View, Bryant University

File

Bryant Hall, 131 Hope Street, Providence, RI