Authors

Preview

image preview

Comments

1960 date is approximate

Abstract

Black and white photo of the Barn Studio, once part of the Dyer House estate originally located at 154 Power Street. The Dyer estate was purchased in 1956 but the Barn Studio had been leased by Bryant prior to this purchase. The Barn Studio was used for student activities purposes and was razed in 1959 to make way for the construction of Gardner Hall (1960) whereas Dyer House was moved to 150 Power Street.

Keywords

Barn Studio;Governor Dyer House

Photo Location

 
COinS