Black and white photo of Comery Hall located at 166 Waterman Street in Providence, RI. Comery Hall was named after George Edward Comery, Class of 1911, an accountant with the firm Comery Davison Jacobson,and former Bryant trustee and accounting professor. Comery Hall was once called Jarvis Hall but was renamed Comery in 1952.
Comery had been leased by Bryant for use as a men's residence.
Comery Hall;Jarvis Hall