Jeannette Carroll Hall, once located at 2 Young Orchard Avenue, Providence, RI. Carroll Hall was named after Jeannette Carroll, the second wife of Bryant president Henry Loeb Jacobs. Carroll Hall, a women's residence for the college, was formerly known as Gregg Hall and was named Carroll Hall upon Jeannette Carroll's death in 1956. This building served as a women's dormitory consisting of 12 rooms housing 26 students. This property was sold to Brown University in 1969.

Follow

File

Gregg Hall, aka Jeannette Carroll Hall, Postcard of Front View, Bryant University

File

Jeannette Carroll Hall Street View With Cars, Bryant University

File

Jeannette Carroll Hall, 2 Young Orchard Avenue, Providence, RI