Hoey Hall (Townhouse D)
Townhouse D was named after Rita Cassels Hoey '33, who was employed by Bryant College from 1933-1966. Positions held by Hoey included Secretary to the Bryant President, Placement Director and Dean of Women.
The original Hoey Hall was a dormitory for women located at 78-80 Charles Field Street on Bryant's former Providence campus. This dorm was dedicated on February 13, 1967 and was formerly called New Hall. Rita Hoey died on December 22, 1966 after a long illness.