Bryant University. Since 1863.

In 1935 the school moved from downtown Providence to the city's East Side and became Bryant College of Business Administration. The College moved from Providence to its current location in Smithfield, Rhode Island in 1971. In 2004 Bryant became a University, galvanizing its long tradition of integrating business and liberal arts with the establishment of the College of Business and the College of Arts and Sciences.

Follow

Browse the History of Bryant's Campuses Collections:

Administration Building

Allan Hall

Alumni Hall

Appleby Hall

Auditorium

Barber House

Bryant Hall

Comery Hall

Curtis Hall

Eldridge Hall

Faculty House

Gardner Hall

Governor Dyer House

Harriet Hall

Henry Jacobs Library

Jacobs Hall

Jeannette Carroll Hall

Kilcup Hall

Memorial Hall

New Students Activities Building

Parks House

Salisbury Hall

Scott House

South Hall

Stowell Hall